Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of our players are played a CL final before. Hopefully this will help them this time ! They can manage the nerves better!!

The one time i fancy a team leak , i swear i will kill him if he does something stupid with the team like thinking they will park the bus so we dont need rodders , he wont will he ?
Absolutely no way. He adores Rodri. He might take Bernardo out for Foden if he wants to have a potential ‘control’ type player to come on for De Bruyne. Especially if it looks like it could go to extra time

Dont want to jinx him but the ref seems to be a no nonsense type of fella , hopefully will not fall for their theatrics and var wont fuck us over , that is my most worry not the players but var with uefa directing them
was the ref when we played madrid semi 2nd leg at our place

The one time i fancy a team leak , i swear i will kill him if he does something stupid with the team like thinking they will park the bus so we dont need rodders , he wont will he ?
I hope not, but you never know with Pep. Now and again he tries to be clever and fucks it. The CL final against the chavs is still too fresh in my mind, and he never changed it when it was plainly obvious we were going nowhere fast. Dreadful performance that night. Unforgivable even.

3 hours to go!

Please don’t hurry it along - I’m trying to relish and properly appreciate the anticipation and palpable excitement of the build-up.
IMO Days like today are rare fare. We need to submerge ourselves, bathe in them, drink them in, soak them into every pore, live every nano-second like it’s a lifetime, not wish them behind us done & dusted.

Nah, back then we played with one deep midfielder, so Pep picked none.

Now we play with 2, so Pep being Pep, he's going to play with 3 tonight instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.