Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask any football fan from any team in europe who theyd like in their team. Mahrez or Foden? And see the reply. Also no need for the Patronising Condesending tone cheers;)
Given the choice of Mahrez or Foden in our squad I’d go For Foden myself because of his age and the length of time we’d get out of him, obviously.
Given the choice of who I’d play in a Champions League final today and (all things being equal / players being played on technical merit rather than for tactical purposes) I’d go for Mahrez because he’s currently a much better player than Foden, obviously.

PS. Suggesting you take the trouble to educate yourself by looking at the statistics isn’t condescending, it’s helping you see the difference between the players in a measurable way.
If I was being condescending I’d have posted this video for you to play while staring dewy eyed at the Foden poster above your bed ;-)

PPS. Chillax fella, we’re heading for the big treble so keep a grip on your angst and don’t get shirty with your fellow blues because there may be differing opinions and a bit of good hearted banter but nobody’s having a pop at you mate.

Started supporting city as a 8 year old with no ties to Manchester mainly because my brother was a United fan and I wanted to be different. 22 years later and I still love this club and the city as much as my family.

City have given me so many happy memories and helped shaped my life (first child named Bobby, second has David as a middle name and dog is called foden). Growing up as a city fan surrounded by southern supporting United fans was tough at times but I fully believe it gave me a tough exterior and has led to me enjoying these times even more.

Thanks to city I have experienced so many extreme highs and have been lucky enough to share them with my eldest and I will always cherish these memories. Don’t really know what the point in this post is just trying to pass the time.

in short I fucking love Manchester City and all of you mad bunch. Let’s make history blues.

Cmon city

Ok 2 hours left, this is it. Now or never. Or next year but next year is eternity.

Now, means a damn beautiful summer full of replaying games of the season, treble videos again and again and again, and a loss means a summer full of doubts and regrets and what if Pep made this and that, what if KDB scored that chance in the start of the game, etc....

Come on City do it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.