Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

This will probably be the only time I ever visit turkey so I don't want to be coming back home with Turkish lira that I'll just chuck away. Is cash necessary for anything there e.g. Transport or can you pay for everything on card?
banking system is perfect in Turkey. You may use your credit card everwhere. For transportation, you should buy a Istanbulcard. for metro, boat etc.
check this site, i think it will be useful

This will probably be the only time I ever visit turkey so I don't want to be coming back home with Turkish lira that I'll just chuck away. Is cash necessary for anything there e.g. Transport or can you pay for everything on card?
If a bureau de change sells you Lira then they’ll buy it back.

What’s this? I didn’t know tickets were available yet??
Applications for Champions League Final tickets opened on 21 April and closed on the 28th. You could either select apply regardless who goes through, or apply if your team gets through. My sister chose the latter option and found out she was successful today.

Applications for Champions League Final tickets opened on 21 April and closed on the 28th. You could either select apply regardless who goes through, or apply if your team gets through. My sister chose the latter option and found out she was successful today.

What’s this? I didn’t know tickets were available yet??
Just to be clear he is talking about the UEFA ballot. Information from City is expected tomorrow.

If you are happy to pay the E490sh tickets you will be fine but half a chance of the 180s too
I’m doing the same mate, Antalya to Istanbul on morning of game! £80 return! Then back to the mrs and kids at the 5 star all inclusive the next day to celebrate winning it hopefully haha

im a season ticket holder with 7,000 points but not on cup scheme, am I right in thinking if I have any chance of a ticket, I will get an email tomorrow evening for Wednesday??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.