Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

What's it called please
BiTaski. it’s a yellow symbol. i found it by chance looking on google maps for the route from Taskin square to SAW airport . seems to work like uber . i put a journey in today and it gave prices , but i appreciate prices , like uber , is all about demand . a taxi from taskin square to the stadium came in at 12 quid . even if they were to treble that , 36 quid between 4 isn’t bad

Maybe UEFA have sold a portion of tickets to god knows who months ago. Otherwise, how can various commercial outlets - e.g. 'GREAT UK PUBS' be running competitions now 'Win tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final' - unless they haven't actually got tickets yet?
yeah, mate mentioned UEFA have ballots etc for tickets so could be them . should be cancelled really if sold on to a third party seller website

BiTaski. it’s a yellow symbol. i found it by chance looking on google maps for the route from Taskin square to SAW airport . seems to work like uber . i put a journey in today and it gave prices , but i appreciate prices , like uber , is all about demand . a taxi from taskin square to the stadium came in at 12 quid . even if they were to treble that , 36 quid between 4 isn’t bad
Any idea on price from sabiha airport to taskin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.