Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

Is that code for saying that they can’t match City’s price but if City sell out they might put something on at a higher price?
probably‍♂️
Is that code for saying that they can’t match City’s price but if City sell out they might put something on at a higher price?
I’ve been looking for day for direct in and out flights. Cock all from Manchester.
A few from other airports, but it looks more likely that overnight stays will be order if the day?

Just tried booking the day trip through sports world. Get offered 'flight 1' or 'flight 6' and when I put them in my basket it says sold out??? Anyone else having the same problem
Yes tried booking flight 1 but got told at payment stage no seats but luckily managed to book on flight no 6
What happened to flights 2 to 5

Yes tried booking flight 1 but got told at payment stage no seats but luckily managed to book on flight no 6
What happened to flights 2 to 5
The ironic thing is flight 6 gets in 30 mins earlier then flight 1.

2-5 are longer stay flights.

I am so confused they emailed yesterday saying they are still trying to organize a trip why are people saying its sold out?
we're talking about the sports world trip, the official city one. Not Sports options

I am so confused they emailed yesterday saying they are still trying to organize a trip why are people saying its sold out?
It's the club package that's sold out don't think spike as been able to come up with anything yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.