Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

700 800 try probably... take taksi. or check metro.
Thanks for this advice. The metro was partially running so got me 80% of the way where I needed to go.

One more question for you: What charities in Istanbul/Turkiye do you recommend donating to? Are people on the streets begging for the most part actually in need or mostly trying their luck? Cheers blue!

Any blues in Antalya?? Been to game now here, just chilling tonight but if any feel like celebrating still get in touch! Treble winners

I went there on a family holiday in’93 not much use in meeting up now though.. enjoy!

What a great night.

Nervous football

Champions of EUROPE

Fans mints, behaved and stayed classy.

Inter fan were great.

Fucked the shuttle bus off and caught the Metro, thankfully

Enjoyed a great night with City fans in Taksim. Far to many beers.

Got back to the hotel at 0530ish

And woke to find I'd lost my phone or some feral rat stole it, which is more likely, massively gutted!!

But ain't going to moan, many great fans couldn't get their and I feel blessed.... great night.

Met some brilliant Turkey folk.

Back on Thursday, time to enjoy the EFFES....

Love this club.....

Thanks for this advice. The metro was partially running so got me 80% of the way where I needed to go.

One more question for you: What charities in Istanbul/Turkiye do you recommend donating to? Are people on the streets begging for the most part actually in need or mostly trying their luck? Cheers blue!
hey, charities mostly assholes. scam. even the opposition charities

guys on the streets begging, mostly part of the mafia...

i am a member of WORKERS PARTY. '' TIP'' ''türkiye işçi partisi'' you may try that. best guys.
also
''Çağdaş Yaşamı Destekleme Derneği (ATATURK GUYS)''
cheers.

PS: actually i do not trust anyone 100% about those donations. so forgot about those begging people, or bad stuff you ve seen. you already spent a lot. thats adequate.,

actually, 3 weeks ago, i donated to opposition leader (kilicdaroglu) with my dad. now i regret it.... too many bad stories, some say those are conspiracy, but they are not...

there is this guy ''Prof Dr. Celal Şengör from Istanbul Technical Uni''; he is very rich, he is one of the best jeolojists in the world, you may check. he is building a library (you know i am an academician also); you may donate to that library, i ve 100% trust in him. so if you consider that, donate to his library. if you want contact me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.