Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

add4410a232c03249351e631e1ee2f21.jpg

After spending decades making disparaging comments about football and its supporters it seems Jeremy Clarkson is a born again lifelong Chelsea fan.

Attachments

• 20210529_195612.jpg
    20210529_195612.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 125
In the stadium. Brilliant seat. The players are doing the rondo with fucking fire in their bellies, I tell you that now. They look sharp.

Did the fire in their bellies turn out to be food poisoning?

Hope the trip still ended up a good one. The Blues who made the trip didn't deserve what Pep did.

Did the fire in their bellies turn out to be food poisoning?

Hope the trip still ended up a good one. The Blues who made the trip didn't deserve what Pep did.
That was the high point. Then there was the uefa music and all that and I kept getting goosebumps and filling up with tears. People around me were hugging and praying. It felt like our destiny. And then the game kicked off.

I reckon the expectation that the whole club felt resulted in us becoming paralysed with fear and nerves. I've never been so tense at a game.

That was the high point. Then there was the uefa music and all that and I kept getting goosebumps and filling up with tears. It felt like our destiny. And then the game kicked off.

I reckon the expectation that the whole club felt resulted in us becoming paralysed with fear and nerves.

Mad how quickly we went quiet. Like the supporters felt the same anxiety as the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.