Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Hopefully this will cheer you up lads, I'm on the floor in absolute stiches over this tweet

I’m not downplaying anything domestically, in fact it’s the exact opposite, I don’t mind talking football but if you lack reading comprehension that is your fault not mine.

To clarify for you this is not just about tonight’s game it’s about 5 years of failure against poorer teams. It’s about continually playing kamikaze football in Europe and getting beat and then when finally he changes and adapts and we get to the the fucking final he reverts to type and goes batshit crazy again.

If he had played the team that got us there and played most of the season and we lost fair play, we didn’t turn up, Chelsea played well. But he didn’t he fucked about again.

We may win it next year or in 10 years but some players won’t, some fans won’t see it because he has been crap in Europe, it’s a fact look up the bloody results.

By the way Mancini and Pellegrini weren’t classed as football geniuses and after they won the title they got fuck all backing. We wanted Pep the genius to take us to global dominance. Haha that’s worked.

Anyhow Sergio is off and maybe Dinho but they can’t complain they haven’t won a champions league coz we were shit under Swales and Stevie Coppell.

Fuck me the logic of this place.

You can't seriously tell me you don't see any progress but aren't downplaying domestic achievements.

You're also not Kun or Fern, but nice of you to attack the manager on their behalf.

That's our first ever CL final, in our history. One shot decided it all - had we won you'd not be here flapping about the lineup or pretending like winning the league isn't good enough.

So tell us then, you think Guardiola should be fired for this? Because you're so fucking entitled it certainly seems like you believe it.

Could be next year could be never again for all we know. Tonight tactically it was wrong we looked like a group of players that never played together. I'm more mind baffled over changing tactics and personal at the last hurdle that's the main question.
You re right... could be next year, but I see would be never...

Pep has won 3 out of last 4 premier leagues.
Shit show pep yeah?

Correct, we've won 3 out of 4 titles, but tonight in the champions league final was a shit show, he's done well in the league and upto tonight he's done well in this year's champions league.
But no matter how much you wanna suck Peps cock, tonight's shit show was on his ego.

So the pundits saying Chelsea should be scared looking at our destruction of Everton, were just being silly?

The fact is we went into the game today as the clear favourites.

I mind when we lose having played well and just got beaten fair and square. But it boils my piss when we lose because we played like clowns. And we played like clowns today because of how we set up. I am convinced if we'd kept that waste of space Sterling in the stand and played Rodri or Fern, we'd have won today. We will never know, but I'd rather that team lost than the shambles we saw this evening.

Were we better in Paris in the first half? PSG could have been 2 up in the first 30 minutes. We didn't create more chances in Paris than today but got lucky with the goals.

The first half vs PSG at the Etihad wasn't great either. They hit the bar, Di Maria missed a great opportunity. Watch that half again. The difference with today was that Mahrez scored whereas Sterling and Foden missed today.

Why must Pep win a treble every other season? It's incredibly stupid to expect that, especially when he does wonders without strikers or with just one fit striker all season.

Imagine that the rags had Pep and were destroying the league...Some City fans are embarassing thrmselves and the club tonight with silly comments about the manager and the players forgetting they did generally very, very well this season.

Not true.

what else is he going to say ???

we come up short and we have to take it ? its not nice losing but when your manchester city its going to be a big part in the future. because we will get to many more finals and win them as well as lose them

Not at all, a DM gives you the platform to build an attack - it’s a safety net for the defence as well as the other midfielders who will be caught in two minds - when to attack when to defend, they looked confused.
Totally agree, there’s a reason Rodri is in top passes all season, our holding player is the glue for our playing out the back, that’s why today our defenders looked a little lost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.