Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

@ws01 I agree that it was more on Pep than the team but they have to take some share. Hey ho, we live to fight another day.
My Mantra still stands: The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end.
The fans in Blue (I trust) will also never give in and will fight for the team to the end. :-)

It will be the same corporate speak. We've done fantastic, exceptional in the circumstances, better than expected, we've gone close, will try hard again next year.

All true of course but don't expect anything unknown.
Yeah, everyone will fall asleep as usual after the first couple of minutes

And this City Chief (wo)man had a microphone on them did (s)he? It always makes me chuckle when the media tell us these things.

@jimharri sorry I took your line off the bottom but I just wanted to make the point about the media putting words into players mouths. I hadn't seen this twitter posting before, hope you don't mind? :-)
I'll raise this in the mod room. See what sanction(s) are appropriate here. A two month ban seems fairly lenient, in this case.

This is another thing got me, you could see they were not happy, niggling with one another. That semi final against PSG, they were putting themselves on the line for the team, all of them. What happened between then and Saturday. It’s a mystery and we’ll probably never know, but big disappointment. Hope we get another chance but even Pep the genius can’t guarantee that.

I'll raise this in the mod room. See what sanction(s) are appropriate here. A two month ban seems fairly lenient, in this case.
*down on bended knees* please, please, please, ...............

make it a lifetime ban, I should be gardening not on here reading and getting more upset for the players, Pep and the fans!! :-)

Disappointed but I was afraid - Chelsea and Tuchel had a plan and were very good executing it. Maybe Pep got it wrong we just won't know what the outcome would have been if he picked a different line up.
Oh he got it wrong....The bit that hurt most was that it appeared Pep and staff had learned the lessons in the semi-final against PSG, play to our strengths with our in-form players selected, and pack defence when the ball is lost. This worked very well against PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.