Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Most of the country was surprised with the starting 11. Would love to know what was Guardiola’s thinking. He’s a flawed genius who chose the match to do his biggest fuck up. I’m fuming !

Is Pep stupid? I mean for months Raz has been awful and even in his cameos after the PL was clinched have been dreadful. Getting to the CL final doesn't happen very often and it's not the type of match you want to experiment in. I can't think of any other way to describe playing Raz in a match like this other than extremely stupid. When you factor in the fact that he bumped Gundogan out of position and benched their captain to do it it's indefensible. Does he think 3-0 wins with the best XI are boring or something? Is his ego so big that he needs to win by changing things up to prove how much of a genius he is?

You never want your manager to think they're bigger than the club. That tonight was proof of how bad things can get when they do.

JUST PLAY A DM, PEP! You've played a DM in every single game this season. WHY would you change it tonight? There's only one reason, and that's because he can't stand the idea that we would win and his 'tactical genius' would not be the centre of attention.
It’s what won the season is that we played at least one sometimes two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.