Champions League Final, Sunday 23rd August

Completely neutral for this one, just hoping for a fun game. I'm siding with whoever is trying to score at any given moment.
I'm with you. I'm actively working on not getting worked up about the stuff that doesn't really matter.

If Bayern win, there's not a lot of good that my cursing will do.

Hello everyone,

just curious why Munich gets so much hate here, I am not whiny about that, just curious. I hate United, Chelsea and Pool and I will wish them bad luck forever but I have my reasons. What are your reasons? Like I said, I have no problem with banter and love shit talking about other clubs.

Can not wait for the finals but I am nervous already, our defence is rather shaky this season and even Flick was not able to lower our mistakes in the first 10-15 minutes of the game. PSG have a lot of quality in the front to punish bayern a lot during these phases. Overall i see the match with mixed feelings, guess its a 50/50 situation.

Can’t see PSG keeping a clean sheet . Would like Bayern as I don’t want the tossers from quatar getting one over on us .

Just as long it’s better than that dross on display in last season final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.