Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Tanzeylee

So what do we think the ticket criteria is going to be heard we will get 20k.
I'm on the cup scheme with just over 8000 points son is the same but looks like he will be working for the game, wife wants to go (been to all but the semi finals) will it be named tickets and ID.

Me and my Dad have about 10,000 points each, but my brother only got his season ticket transferred to him (officially) 2 years ago so he's on considerably less points.

How does it work when it comes to being eligible, given the criteria will fall on different days for us? I assume 1 ticket per person, so our seats wouldn't be sat together (assuming 10,000 points is enough).

As a rough guide I'd take a chunk for corporate out of Wembley and then work on a similar logic. So SC+Cup Scheme with descending windows, SC, Cityzen?

How many ST holders do we have on the CS? Imagine anyone on the CS will get one if they want one and it will go to ST holders on high points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.