Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Completely agree. Somehow I'm upper tier in 721 for Cat 3. Feel for you pal.
Can I ask what row you got ?
I'm 716 row 81, trying to work out how high that is. I know that level2 on that side goes up to at least 100 rows.

im 150 and only 12 rows behind u...suppose they have to separate somewhere. just happy to be there
I nearly went for the next category up but it was the fact that we couldn't choose our seats that confirmed my decision to get the cheapest available.

I'm not convinced that there's a guaranteed decent view to be had. It's a wank stadium.

That'll matter not though come next Saturday. The atmosphere is going to be the best we've ever seen I imagine.

There where loads of spare seats in Porto. People were just standing where they wanted to stand. If somebody claimed their seats people just moved to another seat. Anyone will tell you who travels across Europe to see City, most people just pick a seat and stay there. It isn't like going to PL away grounds. Once the game starts fans will be more bothered about watching the match than finding their seats. Plenty of fans will be arriving late due to transport issues and ticket checks.
Porto was 25% capacity due to Covid. No comparison.

Don’t think you’ll be that high up, I reckon lower level starts at row 1, finishes about row 40 then your level counts from there so you’re probably row 11 second tier, should be a brilliant view from there.
I'm on row 43 behind the goal. Not seen anyone post a higher row number so 43 could be the back row.

I was forced to pay 490e, just my luck I'm sat with some JCL. S. Mansour, anyone know him ?

I nearly went for the next category up but it was the fact that we couldn't choose our seats that confirmed my decision to get the cheapest available.

I'm not convinced that there's a guaranteed decent view to be had. It's a wank stadium.

That'll matter not though come next Saturday. The atmosphere is going to be the best we've ever seen I imagine.
I don't think the atmosphere will be good.
No roof to trap the sound and I imagine people will be nervous.

Not read whole thread but assume it’s the usual, lol, where supporters club tickets haven’t appeared as of yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.