Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Download the app ,it shows the ticket but says not activated
I've pressed the keep button,do we have to wait for it to be activated

Ahhhh! Yes!

By the steward at the entrance to the ground via Bluetooth. Make sure you have plenty of charge on your mobile. Bring a spare battery charger.

Out of interest, anyone who’s now got their seat allocated, when you go into your UEFA account where we bought them (not the ticket app), what does it say when you go into the section for tickets? Does it say your seat block and number there too?

Still no tickets 6 ordered and paid for, gonna be a proper fuck up if don’t come before Wednesday as travelling out Thursday morning and shite internet on phone in Turkey

Still no tickets 6 ordered and paid for, gonna be a proper fuck up if don’t come before Wednesday as travelling out Thursday morning and shite internet on phone in Turkey
Try downloading the UEFA Ticket App and sign in. All my tickets where in there long before any email arrived. You can forward them from there anyway.

If there was an option to get all £ back I'd do it now - fly via places at half price n pick cat 4 tickets.

Shouldn't have to gamble on getting a decent seat.
I’m well used to UEFA and FIFA ticketing as I follow England to all the major tournaments. I always go for the cheapest option as I’ve had, and my mates have had higher category tickets and they’ve been worse than the cheapest. All the decent seats are creamed off by the so called dignitaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.