Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Does anyone know if it's possible to log into the same UEFA ticket account on more than one phone? I'm thinking rather than transfer my other 2 tickets, I'd rather keep then on one account that all three of us can log into, in case one of our phones has a problem.

My mate got both tickets on his UEFA APP anyone know how he sends mine over tia ?
It will say ‘Transfer’ underneath the digital tickets. He then puts in your email address (make sure it’s the email address you have signed up to UEFA Tickets with) and you will be sent an email with confirmation of the transfer and then you will be able to click the link and it will be in your UEFA Tickets app.

These emails will be sent via an EDI system. Your email address might just be in a different list to theirs (which doesn’t mean anything more than one file list might be able to hold 1,000 email addresses before it’s sent out so yours is just in a different list at random) and might be part of a group of emails that will receive theirs at a different time.

See if it arrives tomorrow.
cheers it is old email msn.com

If you use Apple,
You may have generated a random email address !
It ends applied.com or some shit.
If that’s the case,
That is the email address you must log in with.
^This is an important post that people should take note of^

I’ve done this a few times with a few different apps or websites where Apple has generated things like, ‘properrandomshite@iCloud.com’ and I’ve tried logging in with my proper Apple ID email and it doesn’t let me.

332 row three. Says restricted view. I guess I'm so close to the pitch, I won't get a clear view beyond the halfway line.

The worst view I've ever experienced was the front row of away end at the Withdean, where Brighton knocked us out the league Cup.

HELP! I got a ticket with the access code and all went through, great, purchase order number from UEFA and linked the order with two mates so we sat together. They have now got email/code and been told their seats via uefa ticket app. I got fuck all, downloaded uefa ticket app but cannot get reg code for it sent to my email - same email I use and email uefa sent me invoice for tickets. I have checked junk email, and if blocked - no issues as email confirming ticket purchase was from uefa. I rang ticket office...1 hour wait and they cannot help. I went to the supporters ticket office at ground 1 hr drive - they cannot help as its not CITY its UEFA .... no telephone number for uefa only an email enquiry box - sent the issue to uefa 3 times now and they reply just saying check junk mai/not blocked...FFS - The CITY ticket office told me as I had proof of the purchase (they checked that) that they had staff at ground who will assist people get entry with tickety issues.....but it is really poor all around when you spend £400+ on a ticket and dont get the ferking ticket and neither CITY or UEFA wnat to help!! - any ideas Blues?
I have the same problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.