Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Thanks for your advice, I have the ticketing app and they are there when I access the app and choose "my tickets" but I thought they should be on my phone as a dowload or in my Google wallet.

I'm not sure whether having them on an "app" is the same as having them on my phone.

Sorry to be thick.

And there you have it why they wouldn`t let you choose your own seats. At £400 to be sat on row 3 would have no takers. We`ve all be sold the dream and some of us have shit out. My cat 3 ticket is on the next row above the cat 4 tickets. I purposely bought cat 3 thinking I`d get a chance of a decent seat, but I certainly wouldn`t have picked the one allocated. But heigh-ho some people have been dealt a worse hand than me.
And this is why we will always boo their little ditty, the money grabbing bastards.

Thank you, but that video says that the tickets will stay on my phone but I can't find them on my phone. They are there on the app though when I log on, is that right?

Cheers
The ticket isn’t stored on your phone like your City ticket on Apple wallet or Google pay.

As the UEFA video illustrates you need to have the UEFA Tickets app displaying the ticket open with Bluetooth on when you reach the first stadium check where only then they will activate the ticket.

So in theory no-one’s mobile ticket is active until you reach the stadium.

Thanks for your advice, I have the ticketing app and they are there when I access the app and choose "my tickets" but I thought they should be on my phone as a dowload or in my Google wallet.

I'm not sure whether having them on an "app" is the same as having them on my phone.

Sorry to be thick.
Two FOC's stumbling through it together ;-) I think you're sorted. It's not quite the same as home games, downloading the tickets and seeing them in your wallet. But if it's in the ticketing app under "my tickets" you're ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.