Champions League Final | Ticket received - Where are you sat?

Set up a ticket app account for my dad but when trying to access the app it won't allow me as its sending a registration confirmation code the email which isn't coming through. Does anyone have any advice?
Check the email address.
Could be a random one if you used Apple device.
That is the email you will have to use to access the App although the registration code will still go to your regular email address.

I was given a load of numbers followed by
privatelyapplied.com

Check it in the app,
3 lines top left .

Aren’t we all behind the running track? ;)

Agreed that’s not a bad view though (all relative of course). Think the dugouts etc are on the other side in front of the West stand, so corners of the East stand might actually be the closest seats to the pitch too.
The way that stadiums with a running track are set up, the seats behind the goal tend to be quite a bit further from the pitch than those along the touchlines with the view from the corners falling somewhere between the two extremes. More space is required to accommodate the bends than the straights.
The track is a lot less noticeable when you’re watching a game from the posh seats than if you’re in the cheap ones.

I'm in 328 that's the same as my season ticket at the Etihad.
Here I'm behind the goal. Are binoculars allowed into the stadium?

Just got the Sportsworld flight itinerary for the one day flight, it states please leave after the final whistle, are they allowing for extra time and penalties, and it will mean we don't get to see the presentation ]

The way that stadiums with a running track are set up, the seats behind the goal tend to be quite a bit further from the pitch than those along the touchlines with the view from the corners falling somewhere between the two extremes. More space is required to accommodate the bends than the straights.
The track is a lot less noticeable when you’re watching a game from the posh seats than if you’re in the cheap ones.
In the 2005 final the first 10 rows or so behind the goals were covered up. I expect because you couldn't see past the halfway line from down there. Doesn't seem to be the same for this final.

Just got the Sportsworld flight itinerary for the one day flight, it states please leave after the final whistle, are they allowing for extra time and penalties, and it will mean we don't get to see the presentation ]
Looks like it which is pretty annoying - especially as they say they close the check-in 1hr prior. I'm hoping there's a fast-track to the shuttle buses for those on the 3.30am and 4am flights back but of course there might not be that many going that way at that time anyway, I think the majority of the crowd will be heading back into the city centre to the bars and their hotels. That said, I'm unsure if the buses are all going into Yenikapi and then onto the airport, which would be a bit stupid, but it's UEFA we're talking about here. Guess we'll find out on the day.

I ain't missing the trophy lift if we win, that's for certain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.