Champions League Final | Tickets - 20k each

My guess would be way lower than that. A fair bunch of the total number on cup scheme will be kids for one. Not saying no kids would go. But for families who always go together the cost would be extortionate.

Just one example, who won’t be unique, there’s a family of 2 + 4 sit in front of me who never miss a home game all comps. but haven’t been to a single away/ semi/ final, ever.
Judging by the FA cup tickets thread, Parker and his cronies will be dishing out tickets to mates and JCLs like Jimmy Savile with a pocket full of Haribos

Did anyone hear back about the UEFA ballot for tickets ?
I went in for shits and giggles but ticked the ‘only if City get through’ box.
I qualified for Porto so I’d pretty much certainly get one with points, but wanted to hedge against a club sponsor stitch up
I think the people who agreed to buy a ticket whatever find out tomorrow iirc?

I think it said people will start to receive emails ‘from’ the 9th May, and I presume there’s another one next week after we know the finalist for those who checked the box that they only want to go in the draw if their team is in the final.
So any point between now and next week I think the lucky ones should hear something

Surely tickets for this should not go to OSC as they wont be org travel etc. Should be to guys on cup scheme first then ST holders then city members.

Has it been mentioned anywhere whether or not City will run flights? Might be getting ahead of myself, but don't want to potentially lay out a considerable chunk of money if it isn't necessary

Has it been mentioned anywhere whether or not City will run flights? Might be getting ahead of myself, but don't want to potentially lay out a considerable chunk of money if it isn't necessary
They probably will, but I’d say those flights will be pretty expensive anyway. I’m tempted to book flights through wizz air but I’m a bit cautious over their refund policy.

If you mean free, I'd be very surprised if City did free flights again. Porto was through COVID, and I'm sure it was quite a short time scale to get things booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.