Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Chances of any spare tickets going back on sale at the stadium to personal callers anyone? 2 mates are flying over ticketless and I’ve suggested we have a mooch up there on the morning of the game
I reckon there will be some won’t be cheap someone will have Covid and unfortunately

I posted an hour ago or so a direct quote from the Portuguese police on the Guardian live blog saying fans don’t need to stay in bubbles and that there will be no restrictions on movement.
The itinerary says we are dropped in the Fan park in the centre and then.make you own way to the ground. Shuttle bus is provided, but effectively you can go anywhere

As in e-tickets for the day trip flight?
Yes this morning, its jus an email with no attachment, gives all the details except seat number, so i have just printed that off, also emailed sportsworld to confirm if this will be OK

Hi Blues, can someone point me in the right direction for any ticket either there or even at academy stadium. Missed out at academy stadium . Cheers for any help at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.