Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think I am at the printing stage now to print off multiple emails.

Not spent as much effort and time before a game since queuing 12 hours for play off final ticket !

Be worth it though ...

Likely to have a few spares due to the proficiency of the testing companies....
Just been for my LFT over here, and if it's any consolation they're no better. 3 people in the queue ahead of me and it took over an hour for something that should have taken less than 10 mins.

Hope you are/get sorted

Thanks mate

Got a long way to try to sneak round! UEFA only gave me a ticket in the Chelsea end ffs. Section 25, couldn't be any further away! Anyone know which ones are the neutral area tickets?
The corners in between I think. Not expecting any segregation so you should be fine.

This one was definitely on its own. He said he just put it on an hour a go. Yes, everything else was 700+.

Owner was guy in Portugal, got ticket in UEFA draw, wants to double his money and not be left with ticket .. communicated via email within 5 mins of order, transferred to my UEFA ticket account within 10 .. FUCKIN BRILLIANT

PS : App let me buy with Amex so I knew I would get refund if it was a scam …

FUCKIN BUZZIN …

I think if anyone wanted to play chicken, the high prices will drop tomorrow afternoon ?

Glad you’re sorted but it makes my blood boil that people bought tickets just to make a big profit when loads of real fans missed out.

Just been for my LFT over here, and if it's any consolation they're no better. 3 people in the queue ahead of me and it took over an hour for something that should have taken less than 10 mins.

Hope you are/get sorted
Where did you get it done and how much was it if you dont mind me asking mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.