Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

No response on the other points? Cool.

I won't list 10,000 people because I've got some marginally better things to do this evening but some of that figure is made up of UEFA staff (some of which will already be in Istanbul preparing), Global broadcasters, Global sponsors, Global media, dignitaries, and ticket holders of each European national FA, and other partners. Most of which will have to be in Poland on the Wednesday before the Europa Final, so categorically cannot quarantine.

Turkey just posted todays figures, 15k cases so down again. Over the last 7 days that means they are on 196 per 100,000 people (and their trend is downward unlike some below).

Some European comparisons;
Lithuania 305
Netherlands 299
Cyprus 268
Sweden 237
Georgia 235
Croatia 235
Slovenia 216
Lativa 210
France 192
Estonia 185
Belgium 178

I've got no problem with people asking for it to be moved to make life easier for them, but the argument for moving it on the basis of it being less risky for the UK covid figures is just completely wrong.
So you’ve no problem with people from those countries travelling to Turkey but you’ve got issues with them coming over here. Not to mention that there’s an argument that Turkey are manipulating their figures in a last ditch attempt to make sure the match takes place over there. That’s besides the fact that Turkish citizens are subject to stricter regs than tourist which is bizarre in the extreme. Almost as bizarre as your utter desperation for the match to take place in Istanbul.

The indisputable fact is that it’s far safer to host the match over here than it is to host it anywhere else in Europe. End of.

quarantine doesn’t protect you whilst in turkey = bad = I keep the keys thank you
No, everyone that would have gone to Turkey takes that risk themselves, and quarantines on return to protect everyone else.

Letting in one person, let alone thousands here without quarantine is reckless and stupid.

You can keep the house, starting to get the idea there's nothing upstairs anyway.

No, everyone that would have gone to Turkey takes that risk themselves, and quarantines on return to protect everyone else.

Letting in one person, let alone thousands here without quarantine is reckless and stupid.

You can keep the house, starting to get the idea there's nothing upstairs anyway.
So I take it that if the game is moved over to England, you won’t be applying for a ticket.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.