Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Negotiating tactic also.
Probably. Although the government doesn't necessarily stand to lose out by Portugal being used as leverage. They avoid the controversy of granting exemptions but get the game moved from a red country to one that doesn't require fans to quarantine on return.

Changes next week I believe
It does from UK side but nothing confirmed from Portugal side. They have had a decree renewed every two weeks since Jan. Tourism minister said hopeful it might not be renewed this time but nothing I’ve seen confirmed it yet.

Probably. Although the government doesn't necessarily stand to lose out by Portugal being used as leverage. They avoid the controversy of granting exemptions but get the game moved from a red country to one that doesn't require fans to quarantine on return.
Until they make it red on a whim at 8.01pm on 29th May

I don't know where it's going to end up Wembley or Portugal.

Awful for the fans that we're less than 3 weeks away and we don't know what's happening.

Why in the world are we giving the Chelsea the advantage by letting the final be hosted in Wembley. It's not like we don't have a choice. If Stamford Bridge/Wembley had been chosen as the CL final host prior to this then fair fucks to them they could try to win it in their own stadium or city. We have to maximize our chances of winning and it won't be if it's in their own city. Millennium Stadium would have been a more logical choice.

Last edited:
Why in the world are we giving the Chelsea the advantage by letting the final be hosted in Wembley. It's not like we don't have a choice. If Stamford Bridge/Wembley had been chosen as the CL final host prior to this then fair fucks to them they could try to win it in their own stadium or city. We have to maximize our chances of winning and it won't be if it's in their own city. Millennium Stadium would have been a more logical choice.
Really though. I don’t see that Chelsea have any advantage having it at Wembley v Lisbon v Istanbul. If it was Stamford Bridge fair enough but Wembley? Don’t see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.