Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Went to Porto in the europa league a few years back. Had a great time but it’s a bit dreary and run down. Nothing to write home about.
Would I go again to watch City
F##### dead right

Let's play the UEFA Word Association Game.

I say 'Piss Up'

You say 'Brewery'

Seriously though, I would rather it be played in an empty stadium in Turkey than have fans suffer financially and be fucked about trying to react to new plans by authorities that just assume fan loyalty can cover up their greed and incompetence. The scramble for limited tickets and travel options will make last year's fighting in supermarkets for bog roll seem quite refined.

Have had flights and hotels booked for the last 3 finals.
got less than 3 weeks for this one.
what a mess

Let's play the UEFA Word Association Game.

I say 'Piss Up'

You say 'Brewery'

Seriously though, I would rather it be played in an empty stadium in Turkey than have fans suffer financially and be fucked about trying to react to new plans by authorities that just assume fan loyalty can cover up their greed and incompetence. The scramble for limited tickets and travel options will make last year's fighting in supermarkets for bog roll seem quite refined.
Seems like flights to Turkey are being refunded which is very good news for those that have already booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.