Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Latest Sky Sports News
Decision being made tonight, official announcement by UEFA tomoz but sky hope to let us know this evening. Wembley back in the frame and now favourite according to their 7pm news edition

Its seriously insane on the governments part if they think this is a better option than creating a corridor for delegates and sponsors to come into UK and direct to the game or specified hotels. This way around you have EVERYONE travelling abroad, via different airports, routes, and essentially the same mix as you would have here! Except this way it gonna cost us fans about 10 times as much. Great job all round!

You have to admit, the whole thing has been a shambles this week. It's always the fans that suffer. My patience is wearing thin with football at the highest levels.

Clear for travelling back into the UK, yes. Can't find an answer for travelling into Portugal with a transit stop. Unless I'm missing something?
Sorry I can’t see anything that says there’s any restrictions into Portugal from other EU countries but they are due to update this shortly as currently it’s not possible to visit Portugal at all for leisure

Sorry I can’t see anything that says there’s any restrictions into Portugal from other EU countries but they are due to update this shortly as currently it’s not possible to visit Portugal at all for leisure
Currently France and Netherlands subject to 14 day quarantine going into Portugal that's all. A lot of connecting flights going via Paris or Amsterdam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.