Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I never said we did. I’m glad we said no. But we haven’t banned a single country. We just make them hotel quarantine (if they tell the truth) But it looks like they have got that dispensation off Portugal. And they have already got the dispensation the following weeks for the Euros from us.
Can we end this now it’s derailing the thread and getting boring

Vaccinations play no part. As it stands PCR test needed for Portugal, if only staying a few days, this will suffice for the return (or a LFT) and then you need another PCR test pre booked on day 2 after arrival home. The Portugal requirement could change Sunday.
Presume they are the ones you pay for rather than the lateral flow ones ..
Fair enough, it’s becoming more of a drama with every passing second this but I still want to go

I want to be wrong, but I’m sure the only flights from Manchester to Porto are not direct, you change in Amsterdam and fuck knows what trouble that would cause with it being a red zone
You are wrong. Ryanair fly Fri - Sun and Easyjet have flights Fri, Sat outbound and return Sunday. All direct.
Amsterdam isn’t a red zone either. It’s amber. Only red country in Europe is Turkey.

I want to be wrong, but I’m sure the only flights from Manchester to Porto are not direct, you change in Amsterdam and fuck knows what trouble that would cause with it being a red zone
Changing planes/passing though an airport in a red list country means you will have to self isolate in an hotel on your return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.