Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Ok. Here goes. Outbound. PCR test taken within 72 hours of your departure time.
Return. PCR or LFT test within 3 days before departure so if you leave Sunday any test taken Thurs, Fri or Sat. So if you’re outbound test was Thursday or Friday that will suffice for the return.
Finally PCR test on day 2 after returning needs to be booked prior to travel and proof taken during travel. Clear? :-)
thank you appreciated

Don't think you're thick sir - it's hard to get clarity!!
In your particular case
1 A PCR test anytime from the Monday before you travel
2 you'll have to test in Portugal, as you're over there for 4 nights
3 test on return, must be on the Monday or Tuesday
Hope this helps
Thanks... I might put my outgoing flight back 24hrs it’s free to do that at the min as I bet trying to get a test over there will be a nightmare and expensive

it’s probably been stated previously but roughly how many are on the champs league scheme ?

Thanks... I might put my outgoing flight back 24hrs it’s free to do that at the min as I bet trying to get a test over there will be a nightmare and expensive
There's a Portuguese Government site that has links - I was looking before I realised my Thursday test should be OK.
Not tried it so don't shoot the messenger ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.