Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I know my friend @mayo31 and he is a great lad follows city everywhere and would and has helped with tickets in the past, but also has his principles about tickets, I’ve seen us win everything apart from this competition I hate euefa as much as the next blue but I know our owners and boss really wants to win this competition. I am very fortunate I can afford what anyone is asking for a ticket and will pay accordingly I also know a lot of blues can’t or won’t on principle, but I’m desperate to be there in the stadium to see this happen as I know I will never go again personal choice should we get there. If I have to celebrate outside with our fans I’d be very happy to do this also just hope come the end of the game us in Porto/ those back home and the loved ones we have lost are all celebrating after our victory

It’s fine for him to have his principles, and honestly, I admire him for them. But he shouldn’t judge others if they don’t act inline with his principles, he’s not in their shoes.

Sorry for the added question on that - do they also send you the reference number to add to the passenger locator form? I see Eurofins do the home test kits for £45 but can't see the info on this on their website and they're not picking up the phone ffs!
That’s my understanding yep

They’re not new flights. They were there last week. But they had the flights up at £600+ return from the minute they put them on. Probably realised that flights haven’t been booked at that price and had to reduce them
BA’s have dropped dramatically too, Ryanair’s haven’t though
Ok, cheers. Wish I'd hung on then, but you take your chances I suppose! That said, I don't think that flight was online when Sport Options announced their trip which was, at the time, the cheapest way of getting to Porto direct from Manchester

They’re not new flights. They were there last week. But they had the flights up at £600+ return from the minute they put them on. Probably realised that flights haven’t been booked at that price and had to reduce them
BA’s have dropped dramatically too, Ryanair’s haven’t though
Yeah - will be the algorithm. Also more flights put on from other airports.
The logistics have plainly put people off. The test costs in total are more than I paid for my tickets (bought ages ago for a holiday to Portugal).

There was no 20/21 Cup Scheme or Season Ticket. Everyone was automatically deferred I think. They are basing it on the cup scheme from 2019/20, although strangely my record shows they allocated me 600 points for the three cup schemes on 1/6/20, which doesn't make sense.
My cup scheme saying 18/19 should it say 19/20
Also got points granted 05/06/20

What was that just popped up HRH paying for flights ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.