Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The Istanbul 21 T-shirt range will be on offer soon at the clubshop at this rate lol .

Or bring out a revised version with a strike through of venue TBC.

Play the final at that swish modern Puskas Arena, Hungary.

The neutral venue where we played Gladbach in the Chumps round of 16 legs.

What about Cardiff as a possibility? Strikes me as a decent compromise if Wembley is unavailable, though I know Wales has its own Covid regime.

Part of me would like it at the Swamp, just because I'd like a London team to have to travel 200 miles to a neutral venue in their opponents' own back yard. After all, northern teams have had to do that for so many decades in finals against clubs from the capital.

No real chance, I suppose, and it's probably for the best. Those self-aggrandising rag twats and their supine media allies would make it all about them, as usual.
Even though their allocated areas were not full when we played them in the community shield at villa park , i think the cockneys would love it. They rarely get such a day out due to finals of other competitions being held in their own City

Yes it was huge stretching down to Mount Road with the Manchester Corporation Transport Club a good boozer for an extended Sunday afternoon session.
Now nearly all new housing. None have a.blue plaque to say l played football on Melland's with Wayne Fontana, a serious omission.
I pass the fields every day, very strange, they’ve removed all the crossbars but not the posts which are surrounded by long grass and lots of new houses. Changing rooms were demolished last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.