Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just heard from a mate who works in the ticket office that they called all staff to a meeting at 10am.

Apparently there has been an outbreak of a respiratory coronavirus originating from Wuhan, China, which is now spreading to the Western world and there may be implications.

Probably be nothing mate. Nowt to worry about.

Serious point. Anyone feel it would be a letdown if this match is moved to London?
Would do to me and I live in the place.
Id take that in a heartbeat.. probably more fans and way less hassle... can’t understand why BoJo didn’t just strike a deal to let the hangers on with a negative test. Would have been so much easier

10 days to go until the biggest Final the club has been involved in.... And we still know fuck all.

Fucking typical City, you couldn't make this shit up.

Ps sack Emily, she's the human face of a wankstain supporters services team. I'm fact sack the fucking lot of em who work in Comms.

Just heard from a mate who works in the ticket office that they called all staff to a meeting at 10am.

Apparently there has been an outbreak of a respiratory coronavirus originating from Wuhan, China, which is now spreading to the Western world and there may be implications.
Nah I can’t see that having much impact

Heard from a mate who works at the ticket office that after the Commonwealth games we might be moving to the ground. Apparently they'd get rid of the running track.

10 days to go until the biggest Final the club has been involved in.... And we still know fuck all.

Fucking typical City, you couldn't make this shit up.

Ps sack Emily, she's the human face of a wankstain supporters services team. I'm fact sack the fucking lot of em who work in Comms.
Sack her for what? She can’t give us information that she doesn’t have, or isn’t allowed to give out yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.