Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

That's not correct. Nowhere near correct. UEFA put in place extra refund windows which anyone could have used to cancel and refund their tickets. The most recent one being last month.

Anyone who hasn’t requested a refund was then placed in a ballot once they knew roughly what each stadium could hold. The Hampden Park ballot was 2 weeks ago and refunds were sent last week (including me).

They were holding fire on Wembley until this week and the ballots have now been drawn and unlucky people notified (again, including me).

So yes, we all hate UEFA but this post is way, way off the mark.

What’s your point? I said fans tickets have been cancelled due to attendance restrictions, which they have

What do you want them to do? The tickets were sold 2 years ago. They’ve only just got indicative minimum capacities
Isn’t the point that it is a bit off to be cancelling tickets and at the same time still selling hospitality for the same matches?

Just hope that the tickets don’t have a allocation and solely sold on loyalty points with or with cup scheme (albeit I’m in it) and they don’t limit the amount of tickets available for independent travel like they did with the league cup and those 750 allowed to go by car

What do you want them to do? The tickets were sold 2 years ago. They’ve only just got indicative minimum capacities

Well refusing to sell to online ticket touts would be a good start so the average person has a better shot at getting a ticket, rather than having to pay over a thousand pounds. Cancelling tickets was inevitable, but doing this whilst also selling on to third party companies who massively increase the resale price is not on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.