Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

A few thoughts/comments (In case its relevant to others);

I'm flying out Friday, returning Sunday.
I'm getting my PCR (max 48 hour results, the cheaper one) on Tuesday PM, works for my Friday PM flight
I'm getting a Rapid Antigen Friday am, don't need it to fly out, but it will be valid for the match entry (If I get a ticket in the UEFA Public sale, no chance via City) and my return to the UK
IF bars DO close at 1pm at the weekend, I'm out, cancelling flights/hotel and spending the weekend in London

This is what I am unclear about now... none of the testing fast tracks seem to guarantee same day unless you have it before noon. So my travel is Fri pm back Sunday pm, so earliest to avoid 2 tests is Thurs pm whereby you risk not getting the results back in time for the outbound flight. But if you have it earlier its not valid for the return flight, meaning another test over there.

Forgive my stupidity. Or are there faster results available?
It's 3 days not 72 hours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.