Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The more I think about it, I think it will be Wembley. Mainly due to UEFA's motivations:
1. Greed
2. Attractive destination for the freeloaders and the pubs/knocking shops are back open
3. Helps promote the Euros
4. Greed
5. Reward for the Super League 6 who have taken their smacked arse without a whimper
6. To piss off Barca/Madrid/Juve who haven't
7. Greed
8. There's got to be a few FA/government back handers knocking around
9. Still have the chance to fuck off the fans by giving them fuck all tickets
10. Greed. Remember this is UEFA. They have not gone away.

Reactions: mat
Should just swap with Wembley for 2024 and just start the playoffs a day later.

Or use Twickenham which can hold 82,000.

Plenty of options, just the decision makers do they really want to.

Interesting .....am I right in thinking that if you've an Israeli stamp on your passport , going to other certain Middle Eastern states becomes a bit awkward . That wouldn't sit well with the owners, despite the recent thaw in relations wit UAE and Israel. Good call , though.
Some great bars in Tel Aviv and there’d be no restrictions for anyone vaccinated. Full stadium too. There’s a 30k stadium in Tel Aviv. 17k UEFA hangers on and 6.5k for each team. A lot less logical than having it here but more sensible than Istanbul.

I'm sure they could make an exception but if it has to be over 60,000 there's a few options

Wembley
Twickenham
Millennium stadium
Old trafford
Spurs stadium
Olympic stadium
Emirates
Celtic park

Sorry if this has been done already. One BIG factor in moving to the UK is the 17K non-City and Chelsea tickets. Unless they are coming from Green List countries then they'll have to go into some sort of quarantine. Switzerland, home of UEFA, is on the amber list so presumably all the suits would have to arrive days before the final and isolate?
Isn’t the traffic light system just the way the UK do it? Other countries will have their own systems and rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.