Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Will hold off posting any updated numbers until about 3.45pm, given the issues with travel options that some are having so I'd imagine some tickets are being selected and de-selected which is leading to fluctuations in numbers available. It does look like there are more qualifying fans in this 18000-19490 points bracket than the previous one though

300 went in the initial scramble this window.

There will be £60 tickets left next window, but I think they will be all sold today.

For those that booked travel earlier, did you have to do anything after entering your passport number and did your confirmation mention your flight on it? Cheers

Has anyone got a stadium plan with the categories?
Estadio-do-Dragao-seating-plan.jpg

As far as I can tell, we've been given S06 - S15, and then S42 - S47. If you click in S15 it seems to highlight blocks S19, S48,S49, and S50 too, but doesnt show availability in those, so I wonder if these are being held back in the event we sell the others.

Cat 1 - S15
Cat 2 - S13, S14, S45, S46, S47
Cat 3 - Upper half of blocks S07 - S11, S06, S12, S42, S43, S45
Cat 4 - Lower half of blocks S07 - S11 (nearest the pitch)

Not checked every seat so could be variations within blocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.