Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone know any good bars for the game, dependant on whether tickets go below 15,000. I've seen the Adega Sports Bar is being thrown around. It seems good for atmosphere. Just pray the pensioners don't get in first...
If they do we will av a dance off,am sure the yaya kolo song will send them packin

If Covid tests take upto 48 hours to come back and we fly Saturday morning then having a test Thursday afternoon might mean results not back in time surely? And if we have them on Wednesday to make sure they are back in time then we can't use them to fly back Sunday can we? This is a fucking minefield.
If you time it right, you can use the same PCR for entry to Portugal, entry to the ground and entry back to the UK.
but it’s a ball ache trying to work it all out and hoping yours isn’t one of the tests that takes 48 hours.

Sorry if already been posted recently but couldn't see it but:

Last night about 11pm. showed. 1,896 tickets left
Now after the 9am window. shows. 1,730 still to sell
166 in a 2-hour window a week before the game. Come on City, this is ludicrous.

If Covid tests take upto 48 hours to come back and we fly Saturday morning then having a test Thursday afternoon might mean results not back in time surely? And if we have them on Wednesday to make sure they are back in time then we can't use them to fly back Sunday can we? This is a fucking minefield.
Pay extra to get a same day test done on Thursday

166 in a 2-hour window a week before the game. Come on City, this is ludicrous.
Should’ve either had bigger points drops or dropped them every hour rather than every 2 hours. It’s clear that the vast majority buy in the first 15 minutes after qualifying so dropping the points every hour would’ve been a piece of piss for them to organise

Edit: I see me and @robsta are on the same page!

Should’ve either had bigger points drops or dropped them every hour rather than every 2 hours. It’s clear that the vast majority buy in the first 15 minutes after qualifying so dropping the points every hour would’ve been a piece of piss for them to organise
Totally agree. The process needs to be accelerated. I'm not convinced we sold many more than 300 in any of the windows yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.