Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

hi, i posted the following early this morning but didnt get a response. has anyone completed the Portugal Locator card yet or when are we expected to complete them?

IIUC, you need to complete two Locator card / forms ....

1. Portugal Locator Card . this cannot completed by people going on the Official travel until Thursday as you need to submit your flights and seat number

2. UK locator form. This I think you can complete anytime as long as you have purchased the return Day-2 PCR kit and have the kit/test reference number .. so in theory you could complete this today

have I got this correct?
Not quite. You need seat number for the first so assume you won’t get that until the airport.
Second one can only be done 48 hrs before flight home

I think I've been fooling myself for years saying I'm not that arsed about the Champions League... I clearly am.

Only other time I've felt like this is when I was sat in the window waiting for my Dad to come back with Wembley Play Off final ticket when I was 8!

I read a post on here one minute and feel I've got absolutely no chance. 5 minutes later I get a little bit excited that I might make it after all.

Cup Scheme and 10,290 points...
That 1000 more than me and I’m getting one

edit. I am. Aren’t I?

I think I've been fooling myself for years saying I'm not that arsed about the Champions League... I clearly am.

Only other time I've felt like this is when I was sat in the window waiting for my Dad to come back with Wembley Play Off final ticket when I was 8!

I read a post on here one minute and feel I've got absolutely no chance. 5 minutes later I get a little bit excited that I might make it after all.

Cup Scheme and 10,290 points...
I had a ticket for the Stoke final, and all but one of my sons who could go got tickets. How could I allow one son to miss the experience ? Gave my ticket to him. Been to every other final though. I've got less and less nervous over the years at finals, as I know that although any Prem team can get lucky and beat us, no Prem team for the last ten years can outplay us. But this final is causing me to lose weight!!!!

We’re flying Wednesday so our outward PCR is only good for entry into Portugal.
were going to get a LFT Thursday morning for entry back to the UK, but now moved to Friday morning so we can use it for stadium entry as well.
it really is a head fuck.
Me and my son fly out early Weds too so in same predicament. Will spend Weds afternoon searching out places for lateral flow tests on Friday morning although much earlier in this post someone said they are readily available at most chemists.

Thanks for the updates everyone. Not posted in here in ten years (?!). Currently sat outside the Passport Office in Liverpool refreshing this page every few minutes. Son is on 10,000 points. Not had stress like this since United Semi Final in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.