Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Tuesday 1pm
I think there will be plenty knocking about over there.
I don’t think there will mate if they are going to be so stringent on the ID checks .. Loads didn’t get into City v Madrid last season and some had Kosher tickets ... That said, if you are right it would be great ... Alas If I don’t get a UEFA general sale ticket I will be resigned to watching it with thousands of other like mined Blues in Porto ..
I will be happy with that

Well my lads going that's all that matters,apart from winning it.:-):-)
Same, and I'm delighted for him, he started going when we were shit, he was crying his eyes out 22 years ago next Sunday, thinking we were stuck there (or worse) forever. I would have loved to have gone with him, as I have almost every game he's been to since that day, including going to watch our reserves play in Kharkiv, so he'll be there with a bit of me next Saturday.

You might need to check this. It used to allow casting, but then I tried to do it on a friends TV for the 2nd leg and a message came up saying they had stopped people being able to do that. ☹️

down load YouTube on a play station or something, you can play via laptop and HDMI failing that

So we’ve had a nightmare

ordered 2 tickets with travel pack. No email so rang city who said they needed to cancel and re order as they hadn’t transferred travel on but it was there fault. They cancelled it and then phone went dead (12pm so after city had sold out) got back through and they said they’ve gone to someone else and we’ve lost our tickets. Now no tickets to give us and not much help from supporter services.

anyone any ideas of who to email?!
Omg - Really hope this gets sorted for you.
Please do your best to get your story out there, this just needs to be read from someone of good character from the club so it can gather momentum so this has a happy ending.
If need be I’d take Monday off and do all you can.
Is there anybody else on here ? that can help turn this around.
Fingers crossed for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.