Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Got one in my basket but won't let me chnge ticket owner to my son. Anyone else had this

View attachment 17747
Fucking gutted. Got all the way through the queue and input all information, added the tickets and clicked buy, then got a message saying not available. It kept letting me add different categories then giving my the same message.
So pissed off.

I think most of us were in the same boat. Fuck it, to expensive anyway!

amazing, absolutely over the blue moon that I got tickets! What a mad adrenaline rush

No idea how the site worked though. Both my dad and I tried refreshing at exactly 13:00. I got in the portal straight away, he didn’t for another 2 mins of refreshing

I think most of us were in the same boat. Fuck it, to expensive anyway!

amazing, absolutely over the blue moon that I got tickets! What a mad adrenaline rush

No idea how the site worked though. Both my dad and I tried refreshing at exactly 13:00. I got in the portal straight away, he didn’t for another 2 mins of refreshing
What did you pay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.