Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does anyone know If you have to stay in the city fan zone?

Brother flying in on an independent flight and we quite like to go and meet him rather be stuck in the fan zone. Can we skip the club coaches and get a taxi straight from the airport or would we need to go to a fan zone first?
You should have your match ticket. So you can do whatever you like.

No chance there is 10k ticketless city there. It also didn't sell out at the second criteria - 21500 points. It was 12000 which was about the 10th criteria.

Lets not turn into scouse like liars.
I thought that myself but when he said second set of criteria he might’ve meant the second announcement of criteria for sales on Saturday morning.
I can well believe City fans have got their hands on the majority of the UEFA tickets going off how many on here said they were successful yesterday but I doubt there will be 10,000 ticketless blues though. More like 2k-3k

I thought that myself but when he said second set of criteria he might’ve meant the second announcement of criteria for sales on Saturday morning.
I can well believe City fans have got their hands on the majority of the UEFA tickets going off how many on here said they were successful yesterday but I doubt there will be 10,000 ticketless blues though. More like 2k-3k
Yeah fully agree on there being potentially 2-3k, although it seem loads got sorted in the uefa sale so it may be a bit less we should have the majority of neutral tickets. No chance its 10K though, airlines would have been adding more flight this week rather than cancelling flights.
He may have meant the second announcement of criteria and just very badly worded it.

Those on the day trip are we still getting match tickets on the flight? I’ve seen numerous blues picking tickets up at the ground, I guess they are independent travellers?

Anyone received the e-ticket email? Doesn’t appear to be an e-ticket attached as such with a bar code on etc. Is the email the actual e-ticket?

Hi all,
Does anyone have a flight for sale?
Outbound saturday
Returning Sunday
At all?

PCR Booked for Friday AM same day result.
Match ticket both sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.