Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It does seem like a big ask. Am I right in thinking that Chelsea and United fans were all chartered in and out of Moscow in 2008?

I remember Manchester Airport's busiest day ever being the 2003 CL final between Milan and Juve.

I think it's possible that they could pull it off.

No. I know people that went over for a few days. A lot were chartered and some on the way home were stuck there for almost 24 hours at the airport. You just got on whatever plane was in next depending when you got to the front of the queue.

I agree, at least then everyone would know where they stand!

We literally know no more than we did before that statement! It was pretty obvious the club werent in the picture else they would have told us. They incorrectly assumed people could put 2 and 2 together.

We literally know no more than we did before that statement! It was pretty obvious the club werent in the picture else they would have told us. They incorrectly assumed people could put 2 and 2 together.
LOL did you miss all of the crucial information included in the statement?

Apologies if this has already been mentioned just needed some clarity....

After looking at these.....https://www.eurofins.co.uk/pcr-testing-kits/

Would I need the following:
Test to depart - £45pp
Test in Porto before departure - €30pp
Test to reassure (day 2) - £45pp

(Or would I need the day 2 & 8 package - £90pp)

Apologies if this has already been mentioned just needed some clarity....

After looking at these.....https://www.eurofins.co.uk/pcr-testing-kits/

Would I need the following:
Test to depart - £45pp
Test in Porto before departure - €30pp
Test to reassure (day 2) - £45pp
(Or would I need the day 2 & 8 package - £90pp)
Depends how long you are in Portugal for, you might not need both the first two. Definitely need the Day 2 one on return, and would only need another if that is inconclusive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.