Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

With the amount of graft that the seat counters have done today mate there’ll probably be in bed.And rightly so those lads have put a shift in for many. As I previously posted with your points you should be ok. Good luck for tomorrow.
Thanks mate the seat counters on here have been outstanding.

Really hoping for a miracle tomorrow (10,540 and cup scheme). My dad has more points (11,600) but I’m not sure if he’s going. I guess there’s no way of me having his ticket! Going to Porto either way but to fall just short of the mark will be gut wrenching! Signing off for the night...tomorrow’s another day

Anyone reckon on the off chance this could go past 1pm tomorrow? I’m on 10835 points and the thought of me missing out by 165 points is sickening. I won’t sleep tonight.
Same mate, 10780, season ticket since 03 and been on every cup scheme since, begging for a ticket, if not Porto still on

I have no chance with 6.8k so good luck guys, thought maybe had a chance with the £500+ ones but they've sold out.
Enjoy the final

Any idea how many will go on sale via the UEFA portal on Thursday? Will it all be 'neutral'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.