Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Reminiscent of the process for Euro 2020 tickets which took forever waiting for that bar to fill up - good luck Blues

Have the tickets City have, been allocated to the fans yet? Good luck to you all in with a shout and if you aren't on the CL scheme, I would advise you get your arse on it asap for next season. Really looking forward to the game, you cunts arses must be making buttons. Mon the City.

Now saying ' your remaining time is displayed below. Once elapsed you can enter the ticketing portal' no actual time displayed just the red bar!! FFS!!
I've got the same mate, seemed to get the bar quite early but never showed a time for me. Guess it's down to device and browser you are using

Managed to get 1 this afternoon by the criteria met, between me & my son.
promised to take him if we ever got there, so that’s what I’m going to do, I’ll fly there & back with him and he can go in with a family friend.
At least I’ll get to keep my promise of dad n lad trip.
Parenting skills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.