Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Unfortunately it's not, and it will be the same for us.
I've just checked and you're right, think day trip was my only option so unless City come up with cheaper flights I don't think I will be going, The Sports Options price doesn't even include transfers from CDG!! So it will be chaos getting into Paris and even moreso getting back to the airport after the match.

Channel tunnel crossings on the Saturday morning between 5am and 1pm all sold out now. Still some relatively affordable refundable options available if willing to travel on the Friday (stick 3/4 of you in one car and it's not bad price)

I've booked the chunnel Friday afternoon then a night in Lille for £50 and a return train to Paris Sat-Sun. Night in Paris was £100.

Free cancellation on hotels. Chunnel I can change dates. Train lille-paris is only cost I would be out of pocket and will cover that with a bet on Real qualifying.

If we make the final tonight I will post details, as I can fit another two in my car there and back and happy to help other blues out.
Thanks pal.

Sold out already I think - you can book trains on the two Sundays either side of the weekend of the final, so I think they do usually have a Sunday service
Well that fcuks that up for me! What time/date is everyone else landing to Brussels. No problem chipping in to rent a car, take the drive in turns. I’ve a full license. Or any other suggestions to get to Paris from Brussels welcome!

Got a coach ticket, London - Paris, departing at 9 AM the Thursday and leaving PAR at 11:45 on the Sunday. Cost me 150 but i'd be willing to sell it at 120, the lad who I was going to travel with pulled out. Anyone wants it give us a shout.

This page could be useful, shows all the other European cities that have train routes to Paris. Find affordable flights to one of them and bingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.