Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Omg - Really hope this gets sorted for you.
Please do your best to get your story out there, this just needs to be read from someone of good character from the club so it can gather momentum so this has a happy ending.
If need be I’d take Monday off and do all you can.
Is there anybody else on here ? that can help turn this around.
Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks - has an email from danny Wilson saying looking in to it. That’s about all. No manger called back etc....

Cannot see many returns sadly!

Thanks - has an email from danny Wilson saying looking in to it. That’s about all. No manger called back etc....

If Danny is on it you have a chance.

Edit: the club won't need to rely on returns as they will still have unallocated tickets available (staff, sponsors etc).

Last edited:

The club have no choice but to sort this out for you in my eyes.

It is completely their fuck up. I am pretty certain if anyone senior in the club (which Danny is) sees what’s gone on here and your version of events are correct it’ll be sorted very swiftly.

all those reduced allocations under Pearce, sven, hughes, and even Mancini seem to have been forgotten, why were they reduced, because the demand wasn't there, the club knew they would end up with a bill because all those desperate for loyalty points couldnt be arsed to go, but it doesnt end there, there were numerous cup games at home where the stadium was half empty, the year we won the cup, we had stewards in cb level 3 offering us to move seats in the north stand against Villa, so the ground wouldnt look so empty for tv. I have sympathy for the younger fans, but the opportunity has been there for anyone over 18 since the early 2000's
spot on.

Keep the faith, Danny won’t want this story going pearshaped.
But I would definitely take Monday off and visit the club, like I said do all you can.
Missing out on our 1st European Cup would haunt me in your scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.