Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Got to say I could not give a dickens about what clowns that don’t go to games think about out support.
let’s rejoice that more of us can go. I am one via viagogo and I sense it was part of the sale yesterday.
it is not good, I am on the cup scheme but this is an exceptional year.
if you are in Porto, liaise with our fellow Blues whether going to the match or not.
hope this doesn’t sound too emotional but am in Lisbon and have had a touch (!) of port.

CiITY! ALWAY!
Enjoy the port pal, I shall be sampling it from Friday afternoon. I wasn’t having a pop at lads that don’t go anymore, I was actually commending those that are going without tickets for the piss up. I shan’t be counting them but I love them all, well apart from the odd prick (not you I should add). Enjoy it

On flight 5 TUI 7am

The testing procedure requirements are a joke. After 1.00pm Thursday to be sure you are covered for outbound flight, stadium entry and return flight. Some of us have jobs to do and can't bunk off at 1pm for a covid test, leave it after 6pm and you run the risk of a problem meaning you don't get a negative test result before you have to fly.

I'm going by gov regulations and ignoring the stupid stipulations being laid out by City.

On flight 5 TUI 7am

The testing procedure requirements are a joke. After 1.00pm Thursday to be sure you are covered for outbound flight, stadium entry and return flight. Some of us have jobs to do and can't bunk off at 1pm for a covid test, leave it after 6pm and you run the risk of a problem meaning you don't get a negative test result before you have to fly.

I'm going by gov regulations and ignoring the stupid stipulations being laid out by City.

The Gov regulations are the only regulations people should be following, at least for going and coming back.

Somebody that's already there said there's one in the main Square near the Metro station, think its called Freedom Square not sure if its the one they will take us to though
That's near where Chelsea's fan zone is. Our zone is Alfandega Congress Centre, next to the river near Ribeira.

A gentle reminder that tickets can only be sold for face value on here, and be wary of scammers. Do not buy from someone that you don't know or trust.
the guy who i spoke to on here isn't selling for face value

That's near where Chelsea's fan zone is. Our zone is Alfandega Congress Centre, next to the river near Ribeira.
Decent location that, its about 500m down the river from where City fans congregated last time we were there.

Does anyone know If you have to stay in the city fan zone?

Brother flying in on an independent flight and we quite like to go and meet him rather be stuck in the fan zone. Can we skip the club coaches and get a taxi straight from the airport or would we need to go to a fan zone first?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.