Champions League Final | Useful Information

If you have a uefa account you can download the Fan Pass without a ticket I have done it, so yes it can be done, all Blues without match tickets can do it but you will need to register for a UEFA account.

Hello. I installed the "UEFA Mobile Tickets" app, logged in with my UEFA account. I don't have a ticket, but I don't have any option anywhere to get the Fan Pass, all I get is "you don't have a ticket" then FAQ or Log Out buttons. Any clues?

If you have a uefa account you can download the Fan Pass without a ticket I have done it, so yes it can be done, all Blues without match tickets can do it but you will need to register for a UEFA account.
The fan passes seem different though? So I have a match ticket and my fan pass says ‘next free travel’ with the date on it but someone I know without a match ticket got the fan pass and doesn’t have that part so not 100% it will work/can be used for travel?

Excuse my ignorance, but how the fuck does that work?

Able to sort it online tonight pre flying out?
Yes mate just go to the website create a log in pay ab £10 fir 5gb data should be sufficient tell em where you’re going and the dates
They email you a qr code and easy instructions
Scan with camera
Go to data roaming there it is

Takes 2 minutes

Sorry. Got an iphone and none of that instruction applies. Any idea for iphone anyone?! Thanks, a puzzled technophobe
I can’t be arsed with all this. Usually when you land you get a message off your network don’t you and it covers it: if it costs me £30 then compared with what I have spent on this so far, it’s a drop in the ocean!

I bought an eSim from Holafly the other day. 5 days unlimited data. Never used one before. Checked that my phone was compatible and unlocked which it is. When you activate it, does it just override the Sim that’s in your phone? Mine’s a work phone and I don’t want to cock it up and get hammered with unexpected charges
Airalo have a full explanation video on YouTube - pls check it out - it does not override your uk sim

I’m getting quite a few notifications on my Champions League app but many are specifically targeted at Inter fans and none are for City fans (transport info mostly). Is anyone else getting this? I’ve checked all the settings I can find and I’m set up as a City fan, and can see no reason why I’m getting Inter notifications and no City related ones.

Has anyone used a Holafly eSIM?

My Google Pixel comes up with this message. If I press yes, will the Holafly eSIM override my Giff Gaff sim card? Will I still be able to use my Giff Gaff sim card in my mobile phone on the Giff Gaff network in the UK before I fly out? Thanks.

View attachment 82333

Sorted.

Anyone with a Google Pixel Mobile Phone.

Screenshot_20230607-214000.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.