Champions League Final | Useful Information

Thanks.

Will check that out.

Just downloaded the BiTaksi app.

View attachment 81190
yeah i have that too , but that lads that lives there , can’t remember his name , said this app isn’t that reliable at times . plus also didn’t someone say the closest that taxis could get the the stadium was a 50 mins walk away ?

UEFA want fans to arrive at fan zones at 1 pm because the traffic is terrible and public transport is unreliable. We asked the FSE to ensure UEFA understand this is very unlikely to happen. UEFA will provide reasonably priced food and beer at fan zones. Shuttle buses are frequent and accessible (for elderly/disabled fans - vans to transport fans from drop-off to fan zones if necessary). The fan zones will close 2 hours before kick-off.

Taksim and Besiktas are Inter Milan travel hubs. Yenikapi is the City travel hub. The respective hubs will drop fans on the appropriate side of the stadium. We know many City fans are staying around Taksim, so we have asked if our fans can use the 'Inter' travel hubs. Waiting for confirmation. There will be shuttle buses after the game for at least 2 hours. There will be free public transport for ticket holders for 36 hours starting at 00:01 on 10/06/2023.

There will be a bag deposit area. Tickets will have to be activated to work and you need to have Bluetooth on for the ticket to work. Charging banks smaller than a phone 'should' be permitted within the stadium. There will be two body searches on entering the ground. Organisers have requested English-speaking police to work the game. E-Cigs and Cigarettes are not permitted in the stadium. 1894 has asked if passports will be required to enter the stadium (FSE to confirm). The word ultra is strictly forbidden - any flags/clothing with the word will not be permitted in the stadium and could get you into trouble with the police.

The FSE will provide 1894 with a Turkish 'legal framework' document with FAQs which fans should read in case they get into trouble. City fans should check coverage to ensure they don't get a big bill for mobile data usage. You need a passport number to access the internet (including wifi).

1894 will be in contact with FSE on the day of the game. They can escalate issues directly to UEFA.
Massively useful information, thank you. Annoying about the travel hubs. I want post game to be as smooth as poss, so may change to accommodation nearer our travel hub.

I’m on three & had a look last week.. apparently Turkey isn’t in their ‘Go Roam’ destinations so can’t buy the daily pass for a fiver which I have used in the likes of portugal/Spain in the past.

You would just get billed per text/mb of data you use which would rack up to be extortionate.

Think I’m going to buy an eSim that someone on here has dropped a link for
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I’m on 3 and it looks like you can buy a ‘Data Passport’ which turkey is included in that.

I'm just doing an internal flight and seen you can take an A4 sized bag into the stadium. I've just ordered one of those off ebay. I know that's very small but can fit a few essentials in. Powerbank, passport, toothbrush and some smellies etc.

Never thought I'd own a fucking man bag....... sigh. Haha.
I took a toiletary bag with me to Kharkiv: toothbrush, comb, tootpaste, deodorant, boxers, socks and t shirt, what else do you need?

Those of you worrying about getting a UEFA bus to the ground on the day of the match, get 4 or 5 of you together and share an Uber taxi. Cheap as chips. If there’s more of you get an Uber people carrier.
Please read my original post, lots of road closures, shuttle buses will have priority and taxis will take longer.

I stressed this point - but FSE said UEFA have really invested into this. The shuttle buses will continue running until all fans are gone basically.

The FSE seemed pretty happy with the level of planning from uefa. Apparently last year was a bit of a wake up call.
There's a whole UEFA website dedicated to the problems in Paris and what they are trying to do to make things better. They have consulted with all the stakeholders, and whilst a lotv of it looks like samecold bullshit, they do seem to be making and efforts in the right direction. For example both clubs are to bring their own stewards to help in managing their supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.