Champions League Final | Useful Information

These shuttles are a no show at SAW atm. Were all told to get on a bus for Taksim thinking it was uefa. Next minute they start coming round charging 67 lira

I’ve just paid it as it’s only £2 ish but a fair few got off

These shuttles are a no show at SAW atm. Were all told to get on a bus for Taksim thinking it was uefa. Next minute they start coming round charging 67 lira

I’ve just paid it as it’s only £2 ish but a fair few got off

Love that …. match ticket 60-150 quid … flights 300-600 quid … hotel ? ….. bus 2 quid “Fuck off you’re ‘avin a laugh”

Arriving later today, still don’t have a ticket, where’s good to hang around to try and find someone selling one?

Just a couple of negative things to be aware of.

Price hikes: a couple of kebap shops and a dessert shop increased their price on us when we looked to purchase food. For example my missus wanted some nice looking dessert she saw at a dessert shop last night so we went in and asked how much. He said 100 lira and we thought nothing of it but the young kid who was packing the dessert had a wry smile on his face so I checked the menu on a table outside and the dessert was 75 lira in that. It's not much but it's the kind of thing we've come across a few times.

The more worrying thing was nearly getting pickpocketed on a packed tram on the way home from the pub last night. 3 blokes were involved in this scam. One pretended to get off the tram at one of the stops in order to split me and my wife up. That was the 1st alarm. Once we were split I noticed the other two communicating quietly and as this tram was sardine can style packed I was held in without the need to hold onto any of the rails or handles above our heads and I had my left arm and hand covering my little over the shoulder bag where my phone, sunglasses and cards were. Anyway, I'm assuming they knew this because one of the blokes suggested to me to hold onto the rail above as this tram will go fast. Stupidly I did just that but another alarm in my head quickly went off when I noticed the 3rd bloke had a jacket draped over one of his arms right under my nose meaning I'd not see what his other skanky hand was doing. I quickly let go of the rail and put mu hand back where it was originally and the zip on my little bag had been opened slightly, luckily not enough to get anything. I looked this bloke in the eye in an attempt to let him know that this wasn't going to happen son but it didn't deter him from trying my left pocket next hahaha.

I saved the prick the bother and got out the contents of my pockets which was a used ticket for the Galata Tower and not a bank note that he'd have been wanting. I told the prick he can have it if he wanted and I warned everyone around me of these 3 blokes. They promptly got off the tram at the next stop and even offered my 100 lira to be quiet lol.

I know it's obvious blues but still, always remain vigilant and getting too pissed will leave you far more vulnerable to things like this.

It's a cracking city despite these little things from our 1st day.

Besiktas and a Bosphorus river tour for us today before a kebap and party tonight with blues on Nevizade Street

Last edited:
Bad news, I dont understand either. So how can metro gets to the stadium by skipping all other lines incl M9.
I need to take M9 after the match, heck
ok, thats the news i wanted to hear. FROM UEFA officials.

no restrictions on metros or any public transport. city fans may use any public transport on matchday.

so you may use metro from taksim square, to the stadium, in groups....

m9 metro line will not be working ( i dont undertand that... anyway, will check tomorrow). but i think you ll not use it any way.

cheers

Just a couple of negative things to be aware of.

Price hikes: a couple of kebap shops and a dessert shop increased their price on us when we looked to purchase food. For example my missus wanted some nice looking dessert she saw at a dessert shop last night so we went in and asked how much. He said 100 lira and we thought nothing of it but the young kid who was packing the dessert had a wry smile on his face so I checked the menu on a table outside and the dessert was 75 lira in that. It's not much but it's the kind of thing we've come across a few times.

The more worrying thing was nearly getting pickpocketed on a packed tram on the way home from the pub last night. 3 blokes were involved in this scam. One pretended to get off the tram at one of the stops in order to split me and my wife up. That was the 1st alarm. Once we were split I noticed the other two communicating quietly and as this tram was sardine can style packed I was held in without the need to hold onto any of the rails or handles above our heads and I had my left arm and hand covering my little over the shoulder bag where my phone, sunglasses and cards were. Anyway, I'm assuming they knew this because one of the blokes suggested to me to hold onto the rail above as this tram will go fast. Stupidly I did just that but another alarm in my head quickly went off when I noticed the 3rd bloke had a jacket draped over one of his arms right under my nose meaning I'd not see what his other skanky hand was doing. I quickly let go of the rail and put mu hand back where it was originally and the zip on my little bag had been opened slightly, luckily not enough to get anything. I looked this bloke in the eye in an attempt to let him know that this wasn't going to happen son but it didn't deter him from trying my left pocket next hahaha.

I saved the prick the bother and got out the contents of my pockets which was a used ticket for the Galata Tower and not a bank note that he'd have been wanting. I told the prick he can have it if he wanted and I warned everyone around me of these 3 blokes. They promptly got off the tram at the next stop and even offered my 100 lira to be quiet lol.

I know it's obvious blues but still, always remain vigilant and getting too pissed will leave you far more vulnerable to things like this.

It's a cracking city despite these little things from our 1st day.

Besiktas and a Bosphorus river tour for us today before a kebap and party tonight with blues on Nevizade Street
Got the tram back last night about 11.30 couldn't believe how packed it was god knows where they'd all been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.