Champions League Final | Useful Information

The official word is the metro takes 25 min walk to city fanzone and it’s on the other side of the stadium.
Someones told me it will be longer as you possibly wont be able to walk in a straight line from metro to City fan park. But circumnavigate the perimeter of the stadium estate…

m9 takes you directly to stadium. fanzone is tjere i think. when i check from google.
metro entrance in stadium is just 300 metres to the pitch. so it is close.

m9 is a short line. just 4 5 stops. 4km. dont know. max 10 minutes.
follow the ''stadium signs'' in the metros. they are everwhere.
your welcome
Thank you. And we can get the M9 from Taksim Square metro?

Hi. Thanks for this info. Question, which you may not know but do you think drinks (non alcoholic) mainly water (with the heat), bought in the fan zones be allowed to be taken into the stadium?
dont think so.. ill ask my friend
let you know

Thank you. And we can get the M9 from Taksim Square metro?
no.. first to yenikapı from taksim
wiat a second i ll paste it.

from taksim first you should go to yenikapı
then to 1B to Kirazlı Last stop
then to m3 and get of at İkitelli sanayi
then to m9 and directly to stadium

FOLLOW THE ''STADIUM SIGNS''. probably there will be guys directing you also. dont worry. follow the signs.

To the surprise of nobody my fan pass showing in wallet as expired and doesn't work on the metro!!
Had a similar experience this morning. But my problem was I hadn't turned roaming on - I'd been using the WiFi at my hotel. Hoping that solves my problem. FWIW the guy on the gate, who didn't speak English, just took one look at the pass and waved us through.

Beware using the provided shuttles. Driver either got lost or took us accidently via Besiktas. Been on it over 2 hours now and still half an hour away from Yenikapi.

Loads of blues have got off as they're that pissed off but I fear they've cut their noses off to spite their faces as it was an hour 15 walk.

Are people using the metro or shuttle buses to the ground?

I hope they fucking know where the stadium is if this guy is anything to go by.

I thought 4 hours before kickoff for the last one was uber cautious but think they'd need every single minute of it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.