Champions League Final | Useful Information

So let's get this right - thousands of blues are staying in and around Taksim Square yet UEFA's shuttle buses are going to dump us all at Yenikapi in the early hours of the morning which is a 6km+ walk from Taksim? Proper fucking organised that!
What I don't get is that the draw for the quarter final, and semi final was made on 17th March, so they could have advised the fans ages ago, that if you were one of these four teams you'd be at one end, and the four at the other end, and that these are where the fanzones, transport etc will be.

Obviously they don't need to do it in March but they could have announced it a lot earlier.

I’m on three & had a look last week.. apparently Turkey isn’t in their ‘Go Roam’ destinations so can’t buy the daily pass for a fiver which I have used in the likes of portugal/Spain in the past.

You would just get billed per text/mb of data you use which would rack up to be extortionate.

Think I’m going to buy an eSim that someone on here has dropped a link for
has turkey on my list, will post a link, not sure it will work but try it

Have
So let's get this right - thousands of blues are staying in and around Taksim Square yet UEFA's shuttle buses are going to dump us all at Yenikapi in the early hours of the morning which is a 6km+ walk from Taksim? Proper fucking organised that!
Have you got a ticket yet?
Think free travel will only be given to people who have a ticket

What I don't get is that the draw for the quarter final, and semi final was made on 17th March, so they could have advised the fans ages ago, that if you were one of these four teams you'd be at one end, and the four at the other end, and that these are where the fanzones, transport etc will be.

Obviously they don't need to do it in March but they could have announced it a lot earlier.
Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.