Champions League Final | Useful Information

I logged into Champions league app and my Fanpass was ready for downloading. I’ve bought three tickets so automatically says valid for 3 people.
All public transport free with the pass as well as shuttle buses.
Public transport free from 4.00am 10th June until noon 11th June.
Shuttle buses free on 9th and 10th June.

Hmmmm … says on app valid 9pm 9th until 5am 11th, but then underneath says as you say, 4am 10th until noon 11th ?

Interestingly that’s a 7 hour shift, guessing one of these is correct just which one ?

EDIT : Just seen someone elses screen shot and the 4am 10th until noon 11th is the same, but the shift on the times above is 2 hours. So I think the times are 4am 10th until noon 11th.

38b2d1a8dae51407b28545474c235b16.png

Last edited:
Just nipped in to the EE store in Leigh and asked about the best/cheapest way to use the phone in Turkey:
"It's not in the EU"
"Yeah, I know that"
"Two quid"
"Eh?"
"£7.84 for a travel pass"
"Ok"
"Maybe best not using your phone"
........ and then I left before I punched him!!

If your phone is dual sim, Holafly do a 5-day unlimited data eSIM for Turkey for £19. It doesn't effect your original SIM and you can you use whatsapp for calls/messages to avoid EE's fees.

If your phone is dual sim, Holafly do a 5-day unlimited data eSIM for Turkey for £19. It doesn't effect your original SIM and you can you use whatsapp for calls/messages to avoid EE's fees.
Does it matter where you buy it from mate do you know? Like will it work the same if you purchase it in France or Ireland? I’ve no knowledge of these e sims

Out at 3am and then back straight after, obviously taking cards. How much cash would taking £100 worth of TL be enough?
I will be buying a programme so that's probably £20 there. Paid by card in Porto for it at the designated kiosks so I assume it will be the same here.
Buy your programme in advance off the UEFA website and have it delivered to your home

Does it matter where you buy it from mate do you know? Like will it work the same if you purchase it in France or Ireland? I’ve no knowledge of these e sims
Have a look at Airalo.
I’d never used one before I went to Morocco in March.
There’s a guide on the website on how to use it. The main thing is to switch off your normal sim before you go.
Check your phone accepts eSims

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.